In the modern world, data is everywhere. Once companies might have had to make do with customer surveys and basic analysis of statistics, but the huge technology boom has led to developments that allow businesses everywhere to amass literally millions of pieces of data on a regular basis.
If this data is going to be useful, it needs analysis – and it needs the very latest technology to do it justice. This is where DataMine Lab comes in, generating analysis and developing solutions that add value to businesses and the data they collect. In order to do this, we use a range of software capabilities.
Here is an outline of a typical data analysis project to give you a better idea of the work we do:
- First, we take your data to the Amazon Cloud, which allows us to analyse the information as easily as possible.
- Then, we use software such as Hadoop or HBase to mine and further analyse the data from as many perspectives as we can so we can generate the most useful set of results for your business.
- We then use Pentaho to present our results in a user-friendly manner, so whether or not you are a tech genius you will be able to easily identify patterns and trends in the data, and tell very quickly how you can use the data analysis to help your business.
- We also make use of other software such as Hive, which is a distributed datawarehouse database.
- We also use Mahout, a machine-learning platform that helps to identify trends in data.
- We use column-based databases such as InfoBright and InfiniDB.
- Our developers once worked as the core team of OpenX and we are experts in advertising-related technology. We provide as well OpenX Paid Support
Wherever possible, we like to make use of open source data technologies as we believe this provides the best solutions for our clients – at affordable prices.
Would you like to see what we could do for you? Get in touch.